Custom speaking, coaching, and consulting services to meet your needs
- As a consultant, generating quantifiable results for organizations small and large - including five in the Fortune 100.
- As the in-house head of customer experience, helping drive a 15 point improvement in "likelihood to recommend" in 18 months for a $1 billion dollar operating company of a Fortune 50 company. With an original formula, I was also able to correlate this improvement to a $37.5 million incremental increase in annual revenue.
Here is a quick overview of what coaching sessions can cover. Below please find an opportunity to download a PowerPoint overview of my two coaching programs, complete with pricing.
The Coach At Your Service program will be tailored to meet your specific needs. It can cover:
- Mapping – expertise and tools from the methodology for mapping a customer’s touchpoint path along their journey stages (I co-invented the process in 2002). Perfect for better understanding the holistic journey and for identifying low-hanging fruit for immediate action.
- Internal sales – getting people, from executives to front-line staff, onboard and enthusiastic
- Early wins – where to focus for critical wins and how to avoid typical political and practical landmines
- Strategy – from developing values and Identity, to a compelling Experience Strategy, to a comprehensive Customer Experience Management Plan
- Implementation – how to get the Identity, Strategy and Plan to live across each interaction (touchpoint). Note: This is a KEY to success and the hardest to accomplish.
- Measurement – measuring success, correlating it to financial metrics, determining ROI
Founder & CEO, Beyond Philosophy
President & Founder, Service Quality Institute; Author of Excellence Through Customer Service
Vice President Global Customer Experience
Touchpoint: Each interaction – physical, communication, human and sensory – with and within your organization.